A center of excellence for nurturing Islamic Scholars and Leaders for the community.
To enlighten little hearts with the light of Islam and nurture future Muslim leaders who are Islamically anchored, intellectually progressive and ethically upright to contribute to the well-being of the society.
1. Aptitude: To inspire students for lifetime learning and educate them for carrying out independent research in Bangla, Arabic and English by completion of ‘A’ levels.
2. Knowledge: To benefit from the Qur’an and Sunnah and classical books on basic principles of Islam to serve humanity.
3. Core Values: To train students to practice ethical behaviour and abide by the Islamic code of conducts to be role models in the society.
4. Attitude: To nurture humility, empathy and compassion so that the students would volunteer for social responsibilities.
5. Skills: To facilitate students’ innovative and creative learning skills that will enable them to make an honest living and contribute to the development of the community and prosperity of the nation.