1. Attending the classes in-time is MUST for every student.
2. Class attendance has weightage of 5 marks which will be added with Half yearly and Yearly assessment.
3. Student missing 10%-19% classes within a semester will have to pay Tk. 50/= for each absent day.
4. Students missing 20% or more classes will not be allowed for Half yearly and Yearly assessment.
5. Students missing 30% or more classes, his/her admission will be cancelled.
1. Guardians need to apply in written for any leave to absent and must get due permission.
2. Guardians need to apply in written for any leave of absent describing the causes.
3. Without any approved application, Class Teacher will not provide study materials of absent days.
Entry & Coming Late in Madrasa
1. Students should come to Madrasa at least 5 mins before the class timing.
2. Students late by 01 min will have to write in the Late Register kept with security.
3. Students late by 10 mins will be allowed to attend the class but will be considered as ‘absent’.
4. Students late by 30 mins will not be allowed to attend the class of that day.
5. More than 04 days late in a month will have to pay Tk. 50/= for each late day as penalty.
1. The child will only be given to the person carrying the Pick-up Card as allowed by the respective parents.
2. Without Pick-up card, guardians will NOT be allowed to get their child.
3. Student should be picked up within 30 mins from the time of the class ends.
4. Madrasa authority reserves the right to keep any student after the class timing for completing his/her undone CW & HW with/without any prior notice.
1. MUST ensure that his/her son/daughter is in proper UNIFORM every day.
2. MUST ensure that his/her son/daughter is in clean UNIFORM and nails, hair are properly cut and dressed during TARBIYA day of the week.
3. MUST ensure that his/her son/daughter carries home-made healthy tiffin and appropriate books.
4. MUST ensure that his/her son/daughter is doing the Home Work every day.
5. MUST check diary every day and sign it.
6. MUST clear monthly TUITION FEES by 10th of each month. Late payment should have the following penalties:
From 11th to 20th – Late fee is 5% on total dues
From 21th to 30th – Late fee is 10% on total dues
Payment in next month – Late fee is 20% on total dues
Fail to pay within TWO months – Admission held up
Fail to pay within THREE months – Admission cancel
Madrasa Uniform for BOYs
Navy blue PANJABI as designed by Madrasa
Navy blue PAYJAMA exactly above the ankles
Black SOCKS & SHOES
White CAP (TOPI)
Madrasa Uniform for Girls
Navy blue & White combination Froggy as designed by Madrasa
Black SOCKS & SHOES
May Allah SWT bless all of us and give us the strength and courage to strive in His way as we ought to. We look forward to your cooperation in making your child a well educated DA’YEE. RabbanaTakabbalDu’a.